The product will be defective in normal use condition during the warranty period. We will provide you with a complete repair or replacement service after Nonotree has identified the product. Nonotree always provide a fast changing service for all products with special brand change services.There must be warranty card or NonoTree warranty card, and warranty will be warranted and supported by NonoTree and manufacturer, distributor and NonoTree have the right to interpret the final interpretation.
- Scope: This policy applies to all products sold by Nonotree and registered in the warranty system.
- DOA ( Dead on Arrival ): Within 15 days from the day after the date of shipment, the product fails under normal use within the warranty period, and it is natural damage (non-human damage) tested by the original factory.
- RMA ( Returned Material Authorization ): During the warranty period, customers have the right to repair products for free.
This limited warranty clause only applies to products sold in the authorized area of Nonotree, and does not include consumables, accessories and softwares provided with the product.
All products sold by Nonotree are attached with proofs such as stickers, marks, warranty cards or stamps with the complete product serial number made by “Nonotree”. If the consumer cannot provide a valid warranty certificate corresponding to the product, Nonotree has the right to consider it exceeded the warranty period and has the right not to provide warranty services.
Within 15 days from the day after the date of shipment (the seller can inform and extend to 25 days if it encounters force majeure), if the product fails under normal use by the buyer; or cannot be turned on after the test; or the product cannot be displayed after the test, and It is natural damage (non-human damage) after the original factory test, it will be regarded as a DOA product.
If the following situations occur during the use of the product, it is not within the scope of free maintenance or replacement:
Disassemble, repair, or send the product to an unofficial maintenance location for inspection and maintenance.
Unable to prove the warranty period or exceed the product warranty period.The cause of unrepairable situations such as damage or loss of motherboard parts is due to human carelessness.
The serial number label of the product is missing or damaged, which makes the serial number unidentifiable and the product does not match.
Unpredictable factors such as abnormal physical pressure, electromagnetic interference, unstable power supply, and electrostatic interference.
Abnormal use or environment which causes negative impact such as scratches, distortions, corrosion, rust, oxidation, breakage of circuit boards or components.
Damages caused by natural disasters (floods, fires, lightning strikes, earthquakes, typhoons, etc.) Force majeure are not within the warranty period.
After the DOA product has been tested, it will not be replaced if the function is normal, and the cost of shipping the product with normal function will be borne by the customer.
Products returned by DOA should be kept in the original packaging and the accessories must be complete (such as cables, CDs, and manuals), otherwise it will be considered RMA products.
- During the warranty period, RMA’s repair fee and parts fee are completely free, but if the defect is caused by the customer’s improper use, the repair fee will be charged (parts fees will be charged separately).
- During the warranty period, when shipping RMA products back to Nonotree for warranty renewal, the customer shall afford the round-trip shipping fee for repairing the product and the tax for returning to the original sender.
- If the product is returned to Nonotree for repair or replacement After the warranty period has expired, the customer shall afford the return shipping fee for the repaired product and the tax for returning to the original sender.
- This policy applies to all products sold by Nonotree and the registered time of the warranty system.
- The warranty period for the products is subject to the genuine warranty of the manufacturer and distributor as follows:
SSD hard drive: 36 ~ 60 months. (depending on the product, “Faspeed SSD” Warranty, One change within 36 months)
Mainborad: 36 months (depending on the product)
RAM: 12~36 months (depending on the product)
Graphics card: 36 months (depending on the product)
Desktop: 12 months (depending on the product)
Other products: depending on the warranty period announced with each product.
Note: the warranty period may vary by model, please refer to the details of each product.
- Warranty stickers: on the warranty card, specify the product information, Serial Number, date of purchase and warranty period of the product (Shipping costs are the responsibility of the politician).
- Direct warranty at NonoTree’s warranty points or warranty partners appointed by NonoTree, and NonoTree will print the defective product information receipt.
- NonoTree will send the defective product to Distributor for warranty, and the warranty period is expected within 14 ~ 20 days from the date of receipt of the warranty product.
- Pay warranty products:
- You need to submit a warranty receipt at NonoTree to confirm the correct return information.
- In case you lose, tear the warranty receipt; NonoTree will not solve all cases of returning products to you.
- Product warranty period takes 2-5 working days and does not include shipping time. In case the product needs to be retained to verify the error, NonoTree will call back to the customer.
- Working time Monday to Saturday: starting from 10:00 AM – 20:00 PM.
- Sundays and holidays: Suspend receiving and paying product warranty.
Step 1. Please keep original packaging and packaging.
Step 2. Send to the NonoTree Service Center.